Oh, what a difference a week makes.
Last week, we announced that we were looking for resumes from account executives, but that we weren’t hiring right away. Now some of that new business we were waiting on has come screaming into the shop.
So if you were holding back because our request didn’t seem urgent, now’s the time to sprint into action–especially if you’re an account executive with a minimum of two years’ experience. Our ideal candidate will:
- Be highly organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Possess the natural ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while also anticipating clients’ needs.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, and understand how to describe project details to both internal and external audiences.
- Effectively and efficiently guide tactical execution through internal agency personnel and vendor partners.
- Seek opportunities to exceed client expectations and build client confidence.
- Have experience with website development processes, digital marketing, and traditional advertising.
- Be a natural fit into a growing team of people who believe that being smart is about making the client look even smarter.
- Enjoy the company of do-gooders, workout freaks, sports fans, musicians, and vegetarians.
This position will report to the Director of Account Services, but will serve as the daily point-of-contact for numerous clients.
Interested? Send us your resume. Now would be a good time.