Are you an experienced account executive? Are you looking for a great new creative team to hector and nitpick and boss around?
Honestly, you should probably keep looking.
But if you want to work with a great creative team, and you want to handle some exciting new clients for an agency that’s been growing like mad for the past three years, read on.
Because Well Done Marketing is looking for a new account executive–ideally with agency experience. Our ideal candidate will:
- Be highly organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Possess the natural ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while also anticipating clients’ needs.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, and understand how to describe project details to both internal and external audiences.
- Effectively and efficiently guide tactical execution through internal agency personnel and vendor partners.
- Seek opportunities to exceed client expectations and build client confidence.
- Have experience with website development processes, digital marketing, and traditional advertising.
- Be a natural fit into a growing team of people who believe that being smart is about making the client look even smarter.
- Enjoy the company of do-gooders, workout freaks, sports fans, musicians, and vegetarians.
In return, we offer a nice package of salary and benefits, a great working environment in the heart of Fountain Square, and the chance to be part of a pretty nice group of people.
Sound like you? Drop us a line and a resume. We need you now, so don’t wait.