No, really. Just download the Well Done Prognosticator, 2016 Edition.
Want to know what 2016 has in store? Don’t blow your precious holiday funds on scryers or chiromancers. The Well Done Prognosticator, 2016 Edition, is completely free. Simply download, print, and assemble it using the accompanying instructions.
Use only as directed. Or any other way that makes sense.
To use your prognosticator, follow these directions (or ask a nine-year-old to help you):
- Start by choosing one of the words: “See what 2016 holds.”
- Then work the prognosticator handles back and forth one time for each of the letters (or numerals) in the chosen word (or year). WARNING: Do not work the prognosticator handles back and forth two thousand and sixteen times. It is not designed for that.
- The prognosticator should now be open to a set of four numbers. Choose one of those numbers.
- Work the prognosticator handles back and forth the number of times you chose in step 3.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4.
- Choose one more number and gently lift the corresponding flap to see what 2016 holds for you. (Don’t worry. It’s all good.)
- Spread good fortune to your friends, family, and associates by sharing this post or our public service video below.