We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about digital marketing to join our digital strategy department and work with some of the best web nerds around. That means collaborating across departments to research, develop, implement, and measure digital marketing strategies and tactics—all from the comfort of the Well Done HQ in beautiful Fountain Square.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of multi-channel digital marketing experience (agency experience is a plus)
- Strong online research and data analysis skills
- Ability to think big-picture, develop strategic marketing plans, and derive stories out of data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to effectively communicate with clients
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
- Interest in learning new trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Research, develop, implement, and measure digital marketing strategies and tactics, including:
- Information architecture
- Digital advertising
- Email marketing
- Social media
- Multi-channel marketing strategies
- Monthly and quarterly web traffic, social media, and keyword rank reporting and analysis
- Audience and competitor research, using a variety of tools and techniques
- Basic understanding of and ability to execute on SEO best practices (keyword research, content requirements, third party signals, etc.)
- Strategy and execution of tactics to promote Well Done Marketing, including regular blogging and social media maintenance.
- Client meetings and presentations
Tools and Platforms Used:
- Google Analytics and AdWords (certification is a plus)
- Advanced Google search tactics
- Social networks, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube
- Microsoft Office
If you think you’re a good fit, send your resume to email@example.com.