HELP ANDY. JOIN OUR ACCOUNTS TEAM.
Hey, there, account executives. Meet Andy Teipen. He’s our director of business development, and he’s doing his job very, very well.
So we need help. We have the business. We need someone to take care of it.
Someones, actually. We’re busy and growing. We’re looking for a couple of good account executives to join our merry band of marketing nerds. Our ideal candidate will:
- Have 5-7 years of agency experience.
- Be highly organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Possess the natural ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while also anticipating clients’ needs.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, and understand how to describe project details to both internal and external audiences.
- Play a lead role in strategic planning to provide industry guidance, access to key community resources, and valuable insight for clients’ needs.
- Effectively and efficiently guide tactical execution through internal agency personnel and vendor partners.
- Seek opportunities to exceed client expectations and build client confidence.
- Have experience with website development processes, digital marketing, public relations, integrated communications and/or traditional advertising.
- Be a natural fit into a growing team of people who believe that being smart is about making the client look even smarter.
- Enjoy the company of do-gooders, workout freaks, sports fans, musicians, and a few vegetarians.
- In return, we offer a nice package of salary and benefits, a great working environment in the heart of Fountain Square, and the chance to be part of a pretty nice group of people.
If you like the sound of that, drop us a line and a resume. Don’t wait. Frankly, we’re getting tired of drum solos.