Because we’re wanting to fill some pretty big shoes. Right now, we’re looking to hire a graphic designer, a copywriter, and a communications specialist—and we mean right now.
We’re not gonna beat around the bush here: We need a design visionary. We need someone who loves design, has great taste, and is willing to push for it. If you can do a little illustration, so much the better. We also want:
- 5-8 years’ ad agency (or equivalent) experience
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, and Photoshop
- A keen eye for typography and impeccable taste in layout
- Basic familiarity with printing and production
- The ability (and perverse desire) to work on about seven things at once
We have a reputation for being an excellent writing shop. Do you think you can hang with us? If so, we want to see your resumé and samples of your work.
You do a little bit of everything, including a lot of writing (see above). You do some research and run a damn fine interview. You do some social media. You can take a decent photograph and shoot a nice little social media-quality video, if you do say so yourself. We’re looking for:
- 3- to 5-years’ experience required, agency experience preferred
- Accreditation and/or degree in public relations, communications, and/or journalism
- Ability to present ideas, problem-solve, shift gears on the fly, and handle real-time public relations and social media needs
- Strong time- and project-management skills, along with willingness to run through brick walls for your clients
Well Done offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including a sweet place to work with nice, smart people in one of Indy’s most interesting locations (beautiful Fountain Square). We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any basis, including foot size. We welcome all applicants. Please send resumés and samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Big feet photo by Michael Coghlan from Adelaide, Australia (Big Feet Uploaded by tm) [CC BY-SA 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons.