This position is responsible for the day-to-day management and growth of the agency’s largest client accounts, supervising other client service staff, and acting as the liaison between the client and Well Done Marketing creative teams for advertising, design, marketing, digital, social, and web-based projects.
Reports to: Vice President of Client Services
Position Type: Full-time, salaried
Expected Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. or equivalent. Flexible/hybrid office environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensures agency services meet or exceed client goals throughout the lifetime of the client relationship and are profitable to the agency.
- Works with the Vice President of ClientService to train, supervise, and mentor account executives and account coordinators.
- Plays a lead role in strategic planning for clients and the agency to provide industry guidance, access to key community resources, and valuable insight and recommendations for clients’ needs.
- Collaborates with internal teams and third-party contractors/vendors and manages daily communication, campaign schedules, and project deadlines to achieve clients’ goals , drawing attention to potential problems before they occur.
- Responsible for achieving the clients’ marketing objectives and ongoing development of the client relationship for business growth.
- Manages clients’ budgets on a monthly and annual basis; approves invoices, and ensures on-time payments.
- Assists in identifying new agency opportunities in the market, participating in prospect meetings and presentations as needed.
- Stays up-to-date on client industry(s) through research, listservs, and conferences.
Stays up-to-date on the latest advertising, marketing, and public relations trends and ideas, and provides strategic guidance with clients, especially as it relates to viable new projects.
Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years of experience in advertising, public relations, or marketing agency account management; healthcare experience preferred
- Degree in marketing, sales, or business preferred
- Previous leadership or management experience
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills
- Ability to present ideas, negotiate and problem solve, and deliver timely results
- Proficiency with budget and time management
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities in a fast-moving industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite of products
- Experience with project management software
This job operates in an office setting, or offsite when desirable or necessary. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and scanners.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. The employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time.
Travel is limited but may be required for out-of-town client projects and meetings.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.