This position is responsible for the successful implementation and management of digital strategy for clients with a focus on the strategic vision, information architecture, and content strategy for websites as well as SEO, SEM, A/B testing and email campaign best practices. They will combine digital marketing and technical skills with an understanding of customer experience and media consumption to create measurable results that support clients’ business objectives.
Reports to: Director of Digital Strategy
Position Type: Full-time, salaried
Expected Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. or equivalent. Flexible/hybrid office environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Creates and implements multi-channel digital marketing campaigns, including landing page optimization, PPC campaigns, website information architecture and sitemaps, page descriptions and content outlines, email campaigns with A/B testing, and SEO.
- Understands and advises clients and the agency on digital and social reach, engagement, and best practices to reach consumers, employees, and other key stakeholders.
- Conducts website audits, competitor audits, keyword research and search rankings, and analyzes audience behaviors, social media sentiment, and website and digital platform content, functionality, and user experience.
- Maintains Google Partner certification, as well as suite of software and tracking services as needed to fulfill these duties.
- Executes on SEO best practices, including keyword research, content requirements, third-party signals, and link building.
- Provides analytics reporting to clients and the agency on a regular basis and makes strategic recommendations for clients’ digital marketing and advertising.
- Participates in client meetings and presentations.
- Stays up-to-date on the latest digital, marketing, and advertising research and trends.
Skills and Experience:
- 3- to 5-years’ digital marketing experience required, agency experience preferred
- Strong research, data analysis, and communication skills
- Proficient with Moz, SEMRush, SharedCount, Screaming Frog and other web-based tools
- Proficient with Google Ads, Analytics, and advanced Google search tactics
- Experience with organic and paid campaigns and analytics for social media platforms including (but not limited to) Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and work both independently and in cross-functional teams.
Strong budget and time management skills
This job operates in an office setting, or offsite when desirable or necessary. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and scanners.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is largely a sedentary role, although some physical activity may be required, especially for broadcast or video production.The employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time.
Travel is limited but may be required for out-of-town client projects and meetings.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.