Well Done provides strategic and integrated marketing solutions for clients who share our goal of making the world a better place. Whether it’s health care, education, energy, the public sector, or something else, as long as it’s championing a better tomorrow, we consider it a privilege to rally around it.
As a graphic designer at Well Done, you’ll work alongside many talented, passionate people to bring conceptual and strategic ideas to life. Naturally, you’ll be responsible for making sure these creations are in line with the client brief—and it’s expected you possess in-depth knowledge of design, layout, color, and typographic principles. After all, it’s these things that allow you to call yourself a graphic designer in the first place, no?
Why Well Done
We know we’re only as good as the people we surround ourselves with, which is why we make sure our employees know they’re valued.
- Market adjusted salaries
- Flexible PTO
- Home office stipend
- Robust health and medical plan
- Annual wellness stipend
- Annual professional development stipend
- 401K plan with a 4% match effective day one
We’re committed to growing, too. Not just as it relates to clients and work (though we are), but as a team and citizens. In 2020, we joined other key community members in signing the Indy Racial Equity Pledge, which we continue to hold ourselves publicly accountable to. In 2022, we became a WBE (Women Business Enterprise) of the City of Indianapolis, and empowered our DEI Committee to audit our current practices and implement an agency-wide action plan.
When it comes to the day-to-day, we’ve embraced a hybrid office model so our employees can work from home when they want or need to. But we also love to see each other at our well-stocked, dog-friendly office in the Fountain Fletcher District of Indianapolis.
There’s more, of course: chili cook-off’s, a kickball league, a book club for banned books, and a lot more that just has to be experienced firsthand—because sometimes you just have to be here to truly grasp the Well Done way.
If you’re a talented designer who’s interested in doing meaningful work alongside other passionate and affirming humans, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Collaborating with copywriters/creative partners to help develop compelling, on-brand visual solutions
- Overseeing all design elements, from concepting to final delivery
- Maintaining high standards of quality and making sure only on-brief work is released to client
- Staying within project timing and budget
- Adhering to all final art production and archiving standards
- Collaborating across the organization to drive up standards of creativity
Skills & Experience
- Intimate knowledge of design, layout, color, and typographic principles for effective visual communication
- Able to fully utilize Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and other software and tools as needed for projects
- Able to work independently and within creative teams for projects
- Able to fulfill responsibilities with moderate-to-little oversight
A graphic designer works on conceptual/strategic ideas focusing on the visual aspects of a project. Designers are responsible for bringing design solutions to life which are in line with marketing/brand strategies and business goals for print, digital, and other visual creative needs. They should possess in-depth knowledge of design styles and layout techniques, and also be able to efficiently communicate with other designers/production designers for projects.
Reports to: Associate Creative Director
Position Type: Full-time, salaried
Expected Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. or equivalent. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.