Well Done Marketing is built upon doing great work for clients who want to make the world a better place. As a producer, you will play a crucial role in that equation as we continue to develop our in-house photo and video production team.
As a trusted liaison between internal teams, clients, and external vendors, the producer’s exceptional organization and communication skills will be instrumental in bringing a project’s creative vision to life. You must be comfortable and confident managing multiple productions of different scales at the same time. Additionally, in the same way this person needs to consistently deliver on-time and on-budget, it is just as important they be kind, even-keeled under pressure, and believe that great work and a great experience can coexist.
Reports to: Executive Creative Director
Position Type: Full-time, salaried
Expected Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. or equivalent. Flexible/hybrid office environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborate across teams to deliver exceptional, seamless, production experiences of all different shapes and sizes. Types of projects include, but are not limited to, broadcast commercials, branded content, social content, interviews, brand stories, and short-form documentaries
- Document, implement, and manage internal production workflows from initial brief to file delivery
- Generate cost estimates and manage expenses for multiple projects at any given time
- Help train and mentor associate producers and production coordinators
- Bring in new ideas and processes that benefit the creative department
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in advertising preferred
- Experience planning and executing complex photo and video shoots
- Experience negotiating rates with external vendors and freelance crew members
- Expertise in pre-production, production, and post-production workflows and processes
- Working knowledge of industry leading tools and software
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Able to fulfill responsibilities with little oversight
This job operates in both an office setting and on location. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, digital camera, and scanners. Additionally, the role may use video and/or audio editing software and equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee must be able to drive a car. The employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time.
Travel is limited but may be required for out-of-state client projects and meetings.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.